arcHELI V8 Blackhawk

• March 22, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic:  Reminder about cT etiquette - please watch bumping and general housekeeping rules  (Read 1323 times)

• stardotstar
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 12

As you are aware cT (counterTORQUE) is a very busy forum and one that consumes a very large amount of moderator and administration time.

cT is a free service that reaches a wide and well informed, local audience and it operates based on mutual respect for each other and the site, including the arcSTAFF team.

If you place an ad, please let it rest and don't bump simply to be at the top of the lists, daily, weekly or if there is nothing to add to the thread.  Price drop, list updating and genuine advice is ok but continual bumping only is not.

Historically, people search the site looking for particular things or search.  Your ad will get seen.

Remember too people can click on the "For Sale" prefix and see all the for sale items, same goes to sort all the prefixes.

There is a new system being trialed that will allow trader ratings and the beginnings of a method to better serve the community in this important area but we must make sure we observe and obey the rules.

There is no excuse to ignore or flaunt any cT rule - if we start to see repeat offenders we will adopt a damn-near-zero tolerance.  cT is a privilege and not an automatic right!

arcHELI benefits from a safe and sound cT environment not a profiteering or exploitative one and I wish to ensure that this is not compromised by people whose main activities on arcHELI are focused purely on cT and not the general contributions to the discussions.

So, keep an eye on the etiquette and be thoughtful when you check that box that says you agree to ALL the rules guys and cT and arcHELI along with it will continue to get better and better.

I acknowledge that I have read the rules and regulations for  counterTORQUE, understand them and will abide by them.  See the  Rules&Regs link in the Nav Bar if you are unfamiliar with the rules  and regulations.

Best regards,
      The arcSTAFF are here to help you.
    arcHELI Rules | Search[/UR
    Pages: [1]   Go Up